Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

6 AM
Over a cup of coffee, I worked on my Project 365 post.
 7 AM
At the gym when the doors open.
 9:26 AM
Long run complete....15 miles on the board and my book is finished.
 10 AM
Back at home, savoring a recovery drink of chocolate milk.
 12 PM
The kids and I walked over to where Shaun was working.  We got a little time to talk while the kids played hide-n-seek in two floors of empty, clean apartments.
 2 PM
Shaun had a Lights Up meeting for the next show coming later next month so the kids and I dropped him off and went to cousins to play and swim.
 4 PM
Sweet boys "fishing".
 6 PM
The boys gathered around the grill.
 7 PM
One last dip.
 8 PM
Dance competition.


1 comment:

  1. Again with the fabulous pajama bottoms :)

    I walk a mile, you run 15. It's like we're sisters. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.