Saturday, November 8, 2014

Toasty Warm

I've mentioned that Shaun's worked on the heat situation in our house.  He did many hours of basement pipe "stuff", which yielded wonderful things such as working vents everywhere and a fans down to a talking volume when we're sitting in the living room.  Very fun!

In addition, he picked out, bought and hung a door for my office, which is the room that separates the part of the house that gets heated (the kitchen) and the part that does not (the front entry way and dining room...unless we have guests).

Now with the door, on my office is toasty and draft-free.  Also, I think it looks really pretty.



Honor and majesty surround him; strength and joy fill his dwelling. II Chron 16:27

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.