Thursday, March 12, 2015

March's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Tuesday)!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

7 AM
What I love about this picture is that Avery took it for me. I saw the sunrise and noted the magnificence of it, but was upstairs showering and getting ready, sans a camera. When I came downstairs she proudly showed me the picture. When she noticed it was a little blurry she said she was going to redo it (20 minutes later), but came back laughing that is was gone and had been replaced by full daylight. :)


7:30 AM
On the road to radiation, coffee and water in tow.

8:15AM
Avery asked me to take a video of the ceiling in my radiation room. Sadly, the stars and moons part was broken.




11 AM
School time.

12 PM
Lunch. Aiden has "chocolate" (Nutella) and butter nearly everyday. At least its on wheat bread??

1 PM
Naptime for both of us.

2:30 PM
Our first day walking to and from school after a long winter's break!

3:30 PM
Aidan's been asking and asking to go to ToysRUs to look at Lego sets, so I finally set him up on the computer to do his shopping. I showed him where the prices were listed and helped him gauge what was expensive and not.

4:30 PM
More shopping I'd been putting off...retail stores are NOT my thing. Avery had been asking for more yarn and I want to support that.

6:30 PM
Shaun was home early and got right into a game.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice day. Love the sunrise!

    I've taken to eating nutella & peanut butter toast as a snack - and my calorie tracker always informs me that I should only eat so much sugar & fat per day. Ha!

    Oh boy I hate shopping too - but Michael(s) is my new boyfriend. I don't even want to know how much yarn I've bought there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.