Sunday, July 26, 2015

Project 365, Week 29

So...do you want the good news or the bad news first? Shaun asks me that often and I almost invariably choose the bad news first. Get it over with so the discussion ends on the good news.

The bad news is I'm back in the hospital. What a week we've had and hopefully I'll be able to share more tomorrow. The good news is I am feeling well enough to be upright in bed and Shaun brought me my required equipment to blog.

This has been a really difficult time in our lives and these pictures can never reflect that but in everyday there is good to be found.

July 12
Pretty sunset.
July 13
This day I was missing my Aiden-guy something fierce.  I was really, really sad to not be able to spend his 6th birthday with him. But Amy and Shaun filled in the gap to make sure he had all his wishes come true. He got his treasure hunt, time with cousins, a Star Wars movie and a bonus trip to CEC...what more could a boy want??
July 14 
Going home day!! This picture was taken after Shaun took out four bags of hospital supplies and does not include the supplies shipped directly to our house. Are you kidding me?!?
July 15
I was ecstatic to have this bright face, and several others join me in bed for the morning. Yay for home!!

July 16
The girls took turns walking with me, nice and slow in front of our house. We had lots of hard and good conversations.
July 17
Darth.
July 18
I was pleasantly surprised how much time I was able to be downstairs on the couch. I usually had some company, too. :)
Shaun's mom took the kids to an annual family reunion. They managed to find a few kids to play with. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, I was so sad to read you are back in the hospital. But I am thankful that you have such good medical support around you. Love you and am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're back in the hospital! Hopefully all is taken care of & you get to go home soon.

    Love Manda's penguin pants :) & happy late birthday to Aiden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.