Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Correct Path



Its been a tough time in the world of foster care. It doesn't ever get un-hard, but sometimes the hard is harder. The first days and weeks of a new kid are always particularly challenging while we all figure each other out, establish rules of engagement and get settled. At the same time we are also sending one out and that comes with lots of emotion for all parties involved. All of this while Shaun is in the height of the tax season craziness.

I feel inadequate, under-qualified and then realize...I am! That knowledge sends me to my knees as I ask for wisdom, power, patience. I'm so thankful for God's grace! And like I remind the kids, its a new day, with new mercies!

"The weaker you are, the more obvious it is who is really in charge."




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.